Home Cookies index contact ThisThat Image Map

Saturday, February 5, 2011


Yeah, I know it's been a while since I managed to post.....too long, actually!  Life's been calling.....kids, school functions, basketball games,  illnesses, a broken arm (not me, my 4 yr. old),  and cookies, cookies, and more cookies.  Lots of them are repeats of designs I've done before, so I won't post all of them again.

Remember the batch of dough that yielded 100 cookies?  This set of baby shower cookies, 30 in all, was from that batch.....
 

Plus I made another set of 30 from that same batch. I love that new mixer....it can handle a double batch of cookie dough with no problems at all!

Here's more....not from that batch of 100 cookies, though!

For a wedding......

 I've discovered a love affair with opal sanding sugar.
I love that stuff....it goes with ANY color of icing.  I used a lot of it on this wedding set, although it doesn't show up too well in the photos. 



.....a baby shower


and birthday party favors.
 


You may have noticed that I added a subcription box to my sidebar for any of you who want to have post updates delivered to you email.
Next post, I'll tell you about that other late Christmas present.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Deluxe Designs