Home Cookies index contact ThisThat Image Map

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

For the Girls

Life's hectic these days, people!
Waiting, and longing for the laid back, no schedule days of summer!!
Too many kid related functions going on, and too many schedules to keep up with...school, soccer, softball.  Cooking decorating time is long into the evening and early morning hours.
Today's post is about kids....cookies for some sweet girls, and  lack of time.....these were early morning specials!!  And that doesn't mean 6, or 7 a.m.!!  REAL EARLY morning specials!!  Fellow cookie decorators, you know what I mean!

These were my intrepretation of Tangled (aka Rapunzel) cookies for a little 4 year old's birthday.


I had all intentions of making several of the character cookies, but after one, and when I looked at the clock.......face cookies, became locks of hair cookies! 




I haven't seen the movie yet, I'll wait till it comes out on DVD.  But, I just love the horse's expression!  I bet he steals the show!

Also today, something else for the girls.....

Cheerleader Cookies!!

And a cheerleader cookie bouquet.....




Be sure and visit Frosting for the Cause tomorrow, March 17, as I will be guest posting about a special friend and some special cookies that were inspired by her.
You will notice that I have their button on my sidebar.  Go check them out today, and see all of the fabulous bakers who are baking a difference in the war on cancer. 

1 comment:

  1. If I could decorate as beautifully and as detailed as you do in the wee hours of the morning, I'd never go to bed! I too, love the horse's expression.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Deluxe Designs